Monday, February 27, 2012

BRAKES PLUS


911 North Lamb Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89110
(702) 453-8838
http://brakesplus.webs.com/


Reviews
Robert - Sep 14, 2011
My now X wife's Pontiac Aztec was always full of problems from poor design. I've taken it to a few places but happened across these guys for a break job, they did the work quickly and the breaks worked great and the price was fair. And we've taken it back for any and all repairs since then and only had one issue where the battery wasn't charging after a repair. called their shop and they were out in 20min to jump us and took us back to the shop. they found a loose alternator wire and they fixed it. and although it was caused by the service i still expected to get a charge since it seems to be the way of the world and was pleasantly surprised when they apologized and gave us another car wash!

Kyra - Nov 9, 2010
Brothers you CAN trust and then some! My father had been going to them since they opened their doors and I have been going since I moved here. Not only are they honest, but they don't see a woman going into a mechanics shop as an easy way to get more money. I wouldn't trust my car to anyone but Jeff and Lee. They are professional, will take you home as a courtesy if your repairs will take a while, show you what the problem is, wash your car for you and do it all with integrity and professionalism. They might not be the cheapest in Las Vegas, but I learned the hard way that cheaper (Big O and others) is definitely not better. I'd rather spend the extra 5 bucks and get it done right. I've referred a lot of people over the past years and every last one of them is now a permanent customer of theirs, That says a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment